If your child isn't mathematically inclined don't despair there's help. Multiply and Divide with Sticks and Steps is simple, easy and so much fun your child will forget he's learning.
Sticks and Steps is a "multi-sensory method" that will have your child flying through her math homework. The core is "sticks" are represented by vertical lines and "steps" are horizontal lines. With this touch, say and print method your child can easily find the right answer - If you can count, you can multiply.
The author, Maureen Sterans, B.A., M.S. has really hit on something here. I wish this was available when I was struggling through math.
Here's what you can expect to find among the pages of Sticks and Steps;
1. The Basic Method
2. Swap the Sticks with the Steps
3. "Oh no!...A Factor is Missing."
4. "Oh look! I See a Pattern"
5. Multiply Multi-digit Numbers
6. Take a Shortcut
7. Divide Using Sticks and Steps
8. Divide Large Numbers
For Advanced Learners
9. Find the Least Common Multiple (LCM)
10. Easy Doubles and Square Roots
11. Special Rules to Remember
Don't let your child struggle with frustrating math problems, grab a copy of
Multiply and Divide with Sticks and Steps today.